Outbound Shipping Guidelines
Return Shipments to Derse for Pick Up
Shipment(s) may be returned to Derse for pick up by your selected carrier. Items handled by Derse for return will be charged the following handling fee: $50/carton, $300/pallet or skid and $500/container or crate. Near the conclusion of Industry Day, a representative will check with each exhibitor to determine if a forklift is required for outbound shipments. It is the exhibitors’ responsibility to notify this representative that a forklift will be required for your items.
Exhibitors must complete and sign the Outbound Shipping Form at the Derse trailer for any shipments going through Derse.
Instructions for outbound shipments through Derse requiring a forklift:
Once items are palletized at your exhibit area, the shipping representative will ensure the below. Only once the pallet is secured and applicable paperwork is signed may the exhibitor leave. The pallet will be properly transported to the Derse trailer. If shipments are left without the proper paperwork it will result in an additional handling charge of $500.
- Pallets are stretch wrapped and secured with security tape while the exhibitor is present.
- The outbound shipping form, supplied by the representative, is signed.
- Each pallet/skid/container has a shipping label / Bill of Lading. BOLs should be emailed to email@example.com in advance!
- The exhibitor is responsible for scheduling these items for pickup at Derse by your selected carrier i.e., UPS Freight, FedEx Freight or private carrier. Pick-ups may begin Thursday, January 25, 2024, between the hours of 7:00 AM and 3:00 PM at the Derse warehouse. A BOL must be supplied by the carrier in order for products to be released.
- DO NOT LIST DERSE AS THE “BILL TO” FOR YOUR PRODUCT RETURN TRANSPORTATION. Should any vendor’s carrier charge Derse for the return transportation of product after the event the cost will be paid by Industry Day at the Range who will invoice the vendor back accordingly regardless of timing of receipt from the carriers. This will result in a 5% service charge to the vendor.
- Shipments left at Derse after February 2, 2024 will be assessed a $250/day storage fee.
- Only once the pallet is secured and applicable paperwork is signed may the exhibitor leave. The pallet will be properly transported to the Derse trailer.
Instructions for outbound shipments through Derse NOT requiring a forklift:
- Items must be brought by the exhibitor to the Derse trailer. Shipments will NOT be picked up at your exhibit area.
- All items MUST have a pre-printed FedEx or UPS shipping label. Derse does NOT have blank FedEx or UPS forms.
- These items will automatically go out with Derse’s daily pickups beginning Thursday, January 25, 2024.
- Firearms will NOT be accepted for return shipment if they are not in a locked case.