Boulder Rifle & Pistol Club Rules
- Treat all firearms as if they are loaded at all times.
- Keep finger off the trigger until aimed at target.
- Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction
- Know the target and what is beyond the target.
- Alcohol and controlled substances ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- Shoot only between berms with targets in the extreme rear of the pit.
- Cooperate with RSOs as to cease fires for target placement.
- Shoot only approved targets; targets that shatter or cause ricochets are prohibited.
- Clean up targeting materials.
- Shoot only in designated areas.
- No 50 caliber BMG cartridges allowed. Black powder 50 caliber and up is allowed.
- Full automatic fire in designated bays only.
- Shooting times are from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- No armor piercing or tracer ammunition allowed.
- The age limit for Industry Day at the Range is 21 and older.
- Keep all targets below the ridgeline to provide a backstop.
- Shooters and spectators MUST wear eye and ear protection.
- Use of drones and quadcopters are not permitted.
- No movement shooting.
- No Tannerite.
- No concealed or open carry.
Photography and video will take place at the Event. If participants have concerns about being photographed, videotaped, etc., they should inform Event sponsors immediately. Otherwise, participation in the Event constitutes consent to the use of participants’ name and likeness by Event sponsors for promotion purposes.