If you do not require your products on the SHOT Show floor, utilize the Derse Outbound shipment option below. If bringing firearms from Industry Day to display on the SHOT Show floor or utilizing the SHOT Show secured storage for the remainder of your Las Vegas stay, follow these instructions.
Return Shipments to Derse for Pick Up
Shipment(s) may be returned to Derse for pick up by your selected carrier. Items handled by Derse for return will be charged the following handling fee: $50/carton, $300/pallet or skid and $500/container or crate. Near the conclusion of Industry Day, a representative will check with each exhibitor to determine if a forklift is required for outbound shipments. It is the exhibitors’ responsibility to notify this representative that a forklift will be required for your items.
Instructions for outbound shipments through Derse requiring a forklift:
Once items are palletized at your exhibit area, the shipping representative will ensure the following:
- Pallets are stretch wrapped and secured with security tape while the exhibitor is present.
- The outbound shipping form, supplied by the representative, is signed.
- Each pallet/skid/container has a shipping label.
- The exhibitor is responsible for scheduling these items for pickup at Derse by your selected carrier i.e., UPS Freight, FedEx Freight or private carrier. Pick-ups may begin Wednesday, January 23, 2019, between the hours of 7:00 AM and 3:00 PM at the Derse warehouse. A BOL must be supplied by the carrier in order for products to be released.
- Shipments left at Derse after January 31, 2019 will be assessed a $250/day storage fee.
- Only once the pallet is secured and applicable paperwork is signed may the exhibitor leave. The pallet will be properly transported to the Derse trailer.
Instructions for outbound shipments through Derse NOT requiring a forklift:
- Items must be brought by the exhibitor to the Derse trailer. Shipments will NOT be picked up at your exhibit area.
- Firearms will NOT be accepted for return shipment if they are not in a locked case.
- All items MUST have a FedEx or UPS shipping label. Save time by bringing pre-printed labels with you. Forms for these (2) carriers are also available with the Derse attendant.
- These items will automatically go out with Derse’s daily pickups beginning Wednesday, January 23, 2019.
- Exhibitor must complete and sign the outbound shipping form at the Derse trailer supplied by the attendant.