PROCEDURE FOR TRANSPORTING FIREARMS FROM INDUSTRY DAY TO SHOT SHOW:
- All firearms must be delivered in a case provided by the Exhibitor.
- There shall be NO live ammunition in the cases.
- You must take these firearms to the Sands Expo taxi drop-off lane.
- The safety advisors room will be open until 10:00 PM, Monday, January 22, 2018.
CHECK-IN PROCEDURE AT SANDS EXPO TAXI DROP-OFF LANE:
- Exhibitors bringing firearms from Industry Day should go directly to the Sands taxi drop-off area on Sands Avenue and identify themselves to security and make them aware the firearms are coming from Industry Day
- Exhibitors must proceed directly to the safety advisors room located on Sands Level 1, Room 304, to have the firearms checked for the removal of firing pins and tagged before going on the event floor.
- Firearms that will be checked into secured storage (Sands Level 1, Room 306) must be checked by a safety advisor prior to being received by the security team.
VENETIAN / PALAZZO HOTEL FIREARM POLICY:
It is against hotel policy to bring firearms or live ammunition through the main hotel/casino entry doors.