We are encouraging you to be respectful of the Las Vegas community and to follow the transporting procedures below to help ensure Industry Day at the Range and SHOT Show’s annual visit to Las Vegas continues to be a successful and safe event for everyone. If you do not require your firearms on the SHOT Show floor, utilize the Derse Outbound Shipping option.
PROCEDURE FOR CHECKING IN FIREARM CASES AT SANDS EXPO:
- All firearms must be delivered in a case provided by the Exhibitor.
- There shall be NO live ammunition in the cases.
- You must bring these firearms to the Sands Expo through the taxi drop-off lane; do not go through the hotels.
- Proceed directly to the security post in meeting room 310 on Level 1.
- All firearms will be checked for the removal of firing pins and tagged before going on the SHOT Show floor.
The security post will be open 24/7. The security team can be reached 24/7 at 702-691-8522 beginning January 16, 2018.
HOTEL FIREARM POLICY
It is against Las Vegas hotel policy to bring firearms or live ammunition through the main hotel/casino entry doors. This is a long-standing policy for most hotels in Las Vegas, and due to recent events, they will be strictly enforcing this policy.