No outside catered food may be brought into the Event.
Forms are sent in July to registered exhibitors of Industry Day. You will then be able to list your preferred media and buyer/retailer attendees. Industry Day is responsible for the invitation and registration process, but the exhibitors choose who to invite. Invite lists are due by August 12. Industry Day at the Range staff will do their best to accommodate invite lists for any exhibitor who registers after this date, but will be based off capacity limits.
It is imperative that no one extends additional invitations to media or buyers without contacting your Host, as invites need to be vetted through the NSSF SHOT Show registration system. Media and buyers who were invited will have the ability to register for Industry Day during their SHOT Show registration process.
There will be two Live Lounges setup in the upper and lower range sponsored by TheFirearmBlog.com. These lounges will be staffed by TFB who will be streaming live coverage of Industry Day. They may also be used to conduct interviews or write orders, and will be equipped with individual hotspots, tables/chairs and electricity. All firearms must have a safety plug when entering the Live Lounges.
Exhibitors may purchase breakfast and lunch from a variety of food trucks throughout the Event. Cash and credit cards will be accepted. Exhibitors may also purchase lunch tickets in advance using the online Exhibitor Order Form. Exhibitors with a sponsorship that include lunch may pick up their tickets at the Exhibitor Info Tent at the main entrance on Sunday.
There will be food trucks at the range during setup on Sunday from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Cash, credit cards and pre-purchased lunch tickets will be accepted.
No animals, except for properly identified on-duty ADA recognized service animals, are permitted, unless pre-approved and authorized by Industry Day management.
PRESS RELEASES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
We welcome exhibitors to send out releases/post announcements regarding the Event. Be sure to remember a few things:
- When referring to the Event use SHOT Show® Industry Day at the Range™ or Industry Day at the Range™.
- This Event is by invitation only and attendees must be registered to attend.
- There is no media at-large session. No guests are permitted.
- Send press releases’ to Kelsey@cmgmarketingandevents.com prior to distributing to ensure accuracy of Event information.
- Exhibitors may download the Industry Day logo below; this is the only authorized logo to be used in communications.
We have a very active social media following, be sure to following and tag us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISING
Become a sponsor of this premier event to enhance your exposure at Industry Day at the Range. There are several new options for 2018. Be sure to view the opportunities for details on what is included in each opportunity.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Come on Sunday to setup and get familiar with the range.
- Arrive on time and be ready by 8:00 AM on Monday.
- The final registered list of attendees will be sent to exhibitors in December. Use this list to contact attendees and setup appointments.
- Target a few specific products for the Event.
- Do not be afraid to suggest articles to the media.
- Have order forms ready for buyers.
- CHECK THE WEATHER REPORT PRIOR TO LEAVING FOR LAS VEGAS AND PACK APPROPRIATELY!