INBOUND SHIPPING – FEES, ADDRESS & CONTACT INFO
All shipments are processed by Derse Exhibits. Shipments may be received by Derse Exhibits beginning December 1, 2017, and must be received by January 12, 2018. Any shipments that arrive after January 12, 2018, will incur a $50/carton and $300/pallet or skid, $500/container or crate-handling fee. Shipments may not be sent directly to the range.
C/O: [company name] – Industry Day 2018
3200 E. Gowan Rd., Suite 115
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
Derse Exhibits Hours & Contact:
Luis Sandoval: (702) 797-0233, email@example.com
Delivery and Pick-Up Hours: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Inbound Shipping Guidelines
- All firearms must be secured in a locked case for shipment and storage.
- Firearms will NOT be accepted into storage or for return shipment if they are not in a locked case.
- Consolidate freight into as minimal number of boxes/cartons as possible.
- Exhibitors should consider purchasing gang boxes which may be useful for consolidating products.
- Clearly label all packages with company name and Industry Day 2018. Remove all old labels.
- Create a detailed inventory sheet of every item being shipped, number of units, item descriptions, and tracking information. Bring list and tracking information to the range during setup.
- Be sure to inform your shipping department that shipments are for Industry Day and not SHOT Show or vice versa. In the past we have received many shipments that have been intended for the show floor.