The below forms are available within your account portal.
Complete the Company Detailed Description form by November 16, 2018 to include your detailed exhibitor description within the printed program guide. If it is not completed by November 16, 2087 only the exhibitors company name and exhibit location will be listed. The program guide is distributed to the attendees upon entering the range on Monday. Enhanced exhibitor listings ($300) are available for purchase within the Exhibitor Add Ons form and includes your online listing linked to your description and logo included in the program guide.
Industry Day is providing exhibitors the opportunity to order or purchase the following items through the Exhibitor Add On form by November 16, 2018.
- Ad in the Program Guide (materials due by December 3. Specs: Total ad size including bleed 5.75″w x 8.75″. Bleed; 5.5”w x 8.5”h + 1/8” bleed on all edges. Live area (without bleed) 5.2”w x 8.2”h. $1,000
- Enhanced Exhibitor Listing – includes; company description, logo, contact, information, link to website within online listing. Logo added to printed program guide. $300
- Lunch tickets – purchase tickets for the convenience of staff in advance. Cash and credit cards will also be accepted. $15/each
- Power hookup at exhibit area. $250
- Custom Table Cloths $180/each
- Custom Teardrop Flag (Feather Flag) $225/each
Additional information can be found within the form.
Complete this form by December 14, 2018 for anyone working your Industry Day booth that will not have a SHOT Show badge matching your company SHOT Show badge. You do NOT need to complete this form for staff that has a SHOT Show badge under your company name. Additional details can be found within the form.